Sangford Schools™ are dedicated to promising innovation in Early Childhood, Primary & Secondary Education, and standard approaches to help students develop knowledge, understanding, attitudes and skills necessary to participate actively and responsibly in a rapidly changing world. Sangford Schools™ is committed to promoting excellence in Early Childhood, Primary & Secondary Education for your young children.
Sangford's pleasant Child Centric environment and innovative teaching methods which focuses on the whole growth of the developing child, touching hearts as well as minds and encompassing social, physical, cognitive, emotional and cultural needs in addition to academic development.
Sangford Schools™ age appropriate curriculum and teaching and education standards are outlined by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC, USA) and affiliated to State Board, Government of Tamilnadu.
- Child-Centric curriculum, which focus as on Realistic and Constructive lesson plans.
- Classrooms are an interesting prospect for a child with age appropriate learning materials and books in academe with age which are imported from USA.
- Curriculum is a combination of American curriculum and Montessori Method, which prepare our students to compete at a global level.
- Provide healthy nutrition snacks with an aim to promote eating habit in children.
- Unique assessment method, American Curriculum, International standard.
- Member in National Association of Young Children Education USA.
- Low teacher / student ratio, run by US certified early childhood programmer with work experience in US.
- Very safe and attractive class rooms for kids.
- International Montessori certified-trained teachers.